Journal | The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear's Blog
- October 05, 2022CONTINUE READINGFounder and creative director of Gourmode and a lover of beauty, the eclectic and very young Clara Nanut reveals the art of giving new life to Timeless pieces and unleashing her own style, by daring with creativity.
- September 29, 2022CONTINUE READINGOffice time: laptop and dual screens. A meeting outside, then stopping by the coffee shop, laptop in hand. Working from home tomorrow?That could be roughly how an ordinary work week goes. In short: even when you stand still, you never stop. So, we thought we'd select the best eyeglasses and sunglasses for your return to the office, that can meet practical and stylish needs according to the fashion trends of fall and winter 2022. For both men and women, eyeglasses handmade in Italy, needless to say.
- September 22, 2022CONTINUE READINGSeven, Fight Club, Inglourious Basterds. There’s probably no need to recall some of the best movies Brad Pitt has appeared in, nor to make introductions about the actor's style. There are hundreds of articles about him, but you know what? You won't find one that doesn't mention his glasses.
- CONTINUE READINGPhotographer, stylist, designer, rapper, chansonnier, painter: the super polyhedric Anna Zosimova tells us a little about her personality, her Ukrainian origins and her love for creativity and life.
- September 08, 2022CONTINUE READINGThe sun is preparing to enhance the warm hues of city parks, which are about to be filled with poetry. Fall is wearing sunglasses with tinted, less opaque lenses and darker frames. But what are the 2022 trends? We tell you all about them through the eyes of TBD Eyewear's editorial staff; those with timeless taste who love handmade eyewear with durable and sustainable materials.
- CONTINUE READINGA business woman, author of “Armocromia” and “Forme” and image expert, Rossella Migliaccio - Neapolitan by origin and Milanese by adoption - tells us about her new projects on her journey into Armocromy, teaching us how to recognize our natural beauty and enhance our uniqueness.
- CONTINUE READINGAviator sunglasses, in history, were born to protect aviators from the sun's rays, which is why they are wide and solid. They define a specific style and a historical period that has lasted over time, creating an icon: those who choose them often never do without them again.
- CONTINUE READINGTake a rope, the kind with multiple, natural, hand-woven strands. Compact and solid, this play on harmony inspired our new Cord collection: vintage, square sunglasses and eyeglasses for women and men.
- June 16, 2022CONTINUE READING35-year-old Fashion Editor and Content Strategist Mari di Pilla born in São Paulo but with a heart from Milan, speaks with us about her eclectic experiences, in a circular motion that brings together different passions and similar places, gathers multiform inspirations and life impulses, and grows one encounter after another.