Journal | The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear's Blog
- CONTINUE READINGItalian Executive Pastry Chef Federico Rottigni hosted us in his Dessert Bar in Milan, a culinary theatre where you can enjoy amazing sensory experiences, travels and sensations between unique desserts and cocktails. We open the curtain to his brilliant universe and his new projects, always out of the schemes.
- CONTINUE READINGIf you're looking for the best Mother's Day gift, you've opened the right article. Let's talk about glasses - would you have guessed it? Sunglasses or eyeglasses, round, square, elegant, colored, but with a twist: they are handcrafted, Made in Italy, designed for a sustainable fashion (and a sustainable world).
- April 28, 2022CONTINUE READINGFrom April 30 to May 2, we will be among the exhibitors at the MIDO show in Milan, the largest international event dedicated to the eyeglasses world. We will be opening the curtain on our values and the collection of eyeglass frames and sunglasses, for both women and men.
- April 21, 2022CONTINUE READINGWe are located in the heart of Milan's Brera district, but this story begins in Tokyo: on the occasion of Earth Day, we met our friends at Green Wise, a green design studio that celebrates the beauty of nature while fully respecting its rhythms.
- April 14, 2022CONTINUE READINGWhy choose a clear frame? This question takes us to a dimension where time stands still. We're here to tell you about the beauty of these sunglasses, that are as unique as they are versatile - and yes, always cool. We give you four reasons to make them part of your style in this, and in any, spring/summer.
- April 06, 2022CONTINUE READINGIn the occasion of the International Day of Sport, we want to share the story of an all-Italian winning team: from the Gulf of Naples to the top of the World Offshore Championship, the team "AL&AL" led by Alfredo Amato and Alfredo Nuzzo celebrates with us the dynamics of an ultra-adrenaline sport, with a green touch!
- March 31, 2022CONTINUE READINGYou know us: we don't like to make guides to the latest fashion trends. We just put together some tips for a style guide to help you find the best sunglasses for men and women. What will you find? Colors of the spring and summer season, glasses with lightweight frames, shapes, and materials that denote a style inspired by past eras – now timeless.
- March 17, 2022CONTINUE READINGWe have taken another step forward for our planet. Or maybe we could talk about a new vision. Because wearing a pair of TBD Eyewear glasses means changing the way you look at things and being able to see further. Superpowers? Not at all. It's the power of wearing Made in Italy glasses, with quality materials that are more durable and contribute to a sustainable world.
- March 10, 2022CONTINUE READINGSquare glasses represent one of the main trends of the year 2022 in the eyewear industry. As a matter of fact, they come from the square shape of the 80s, but are now realized in a different way: we are speaking of geometric but still balanced shapes, characterized by bigger lenses in terms of length.