Journal | The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear's Blog
- CONTINUE READINGA business woman, author of “Armocromia” and “Forme” and image expert, Rossella Migliaccio - Neapolitan by origin and Milanese by adoption - tells us about her new projects on her journey into Armocromy, teaching us how to recognize our natural beauty and enhance our uniqueness.
- CONTINUE READINGAviator sunglasses, in history, were born to protect aviators from the sun's rays, which is why they are wide and solid. They define a specific style and a historical period that has lasted over time, creating an icon: those who choose them often never do without them again.
- CONTINUE READINGTake a rope, the kind with multiple, natural, hand-woven strands. Compact and solid, this play on harmony inspired our new Cord collection: vintage, square sunglasses and eyeglasses for women and men.
- June 16, 2022CONTINUE READING35-year-old Fashion Editor and Content Strategist Mari di Pilla born in São Paulo but with a heart from Milan, speaks with us about her eclectic experiences, in a circular motion that brings together different passions and similar places, gathers multiform inspirations and life impulses, and grows one encounter after another.
- CONTINUE READINGItalian Executive Pastry Chef Federico Rottigni hosted us in his Dessert Bar in Milan, a culinary theatre where you can enjoy amazing sensory experiences, travels and sensations between unique desserts and cocktails. We open the curtain to his brilliant universe and his new projects, always out of the schemes.
- CONTINUE READINGIf you're looking for the best Mother's Day gift, you've opened the right article. Let's talk about glasses - would you have guessed it? Sunglasses or eyeglasses, round, square, elegant, colored, but with a twist: they are handcrafted, Made in Italy, designed for a sustainable fashion (and a sustainable world).
- April 28, 2022CONTINUE READINGFrom April 30 to May 2, we will be among the exhibitors at the MIDO show in Milan, the largest international event dedicated to the eyeglasses world. We will be opening the curtain on our values and the collection of eyeglass frames and sunglasses, for both women and men.
- April 21, 2022CONTINUE READINGWe are located in the heart of Milan's Brera district, but this story begins in Tokyo: on the occasion of Earth Day, we met our friends at Green Wise, a green design studio that celebrates the beauty of nature while fully respecting its rhythms.
- April 14, 2022CONTINUE READINGWhy choose a clear frame? This question takes us to a dimension where time stands still. We're here to tell you about the beauty of these sunglasses, that are as unique as they are versatile - and yes, always cool. We give you four reasons to make them part of your style in this, and in any, spring/summer.